y of us forgot the importance of getting ourselves protected while we are overseas. Having travel insurance not only protects your physical well-being. It also looks after your travel investment against adverse events while you are enthusiatically awaiting your trip or already enjoying your overseas adventure.
- Fraudulent acts by any Insured or any other person seeking to claim under this policy.
- Consequential loss of any kind.
- Extraordinary phenomena such as floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, unusual cyclone storms, falling astral bodies or meteorites.
- Terrorism, civil unrest or riots.
- Actions by the armed forces, security forces or other organizations.
- Nuclear radioactivity.
- The deliberate act of the Insured.
- Prostheses, glasses conduct lenses, hearing aids or artificial limbs.
- Mental illnesses, depressions, any dental illness.
- Epidemics. Pregnancy complication.
- Aids, HIV