insurance against loss or damage resulting from or following the unlawful breaking and entering of designated premises or places of safekeeping.
Scope of Cover
- Lost by burglary
- Breakage of glass of watches etc.
- Housebreaking following upon an actual forcible and violent entry into or exit from the premises by the person or persons.
- Then the company will pay to the extent of such loss to the extent of the intrinsic value of the descriptive value of the insured.
- Theft by persons lawfully on the premises.
- Any legal liability
- Loss or damage during the progress of or following upon fire or explosion.
- Earthquake, war, Riot, Civil war, Invasion etc.